| || |
- Use Request It if the book you want is already checked out. The library will get it for you free from another library (interlibrary loan). On-campus students can click on the Prospector link to request the book from a Colorado library, which is often faster than Request It.
- Use Request It instead of paying to download articles from publisher websites. Request It is fast and free; you will usually have an electronic version of the article within 1-3 days--often the same day.
- Outreach students outside of Laramie use Request It to get books and media from campus.
- If you access Request It from the library catalog or Find It @ UW, you won't have to type in citation information. Request It will do it for you!
- Learn more about Request It and create your free account now.
| || |